The professions of our business sector are demanding by nature since we provide support to very elderly people and who are disoriented and dependent for the vast majority.
To face this challenge, DomusVi Group undertakes on three approaches that structure of its human resources policy:
- A selective and rigorous recruitment process.
- An ongoing adaptation of the skills of its employees in order to ensure the necessary adapted support for residents and a scalable career path for employees.
- An attractive salary package policy upon hiring, which values professional excellence and the continuity of service to residents and families.
The Group conducts its actions in full compliance with legal obligations and also establishes its own quality standards by allocating resources accordingly.
Finally, each residence has sufficient autonomy to implement actions that are adapted to its own establishment project and which are intrinsically linked to its environment.
- More than 30,000 employees in France and Spain
- More than 7,566 employees in training
- More than 338,000 hours of training
- More than 500 qualifying courses per year
- More than 75% of employees received training over the year
Our 30,000 employees are committed to the same mission: providing the best possible services to the elderly we support on a daily basis.